Monday, September 12, 2011

Almost a Month...

Wow, I can't believe this, but my son will be one month old in 4 days! I can't believe how fast time flies, and it has been absolutely amazing! I have been soaking up each and every moment of my infants life, he truely is blessed.  All of his appointments have been great and he is healthy as can be! Not only is my son blessed, but as a Father, I am blessed as well. God didn't have to give me a son, He didn't have to do anything for me, but He did. For that, I am eternally grateful!

Just wanted to shoot a quick blog post about how happy and blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.  Everyone tells us that our baby is so good and the best baby ever!  He is so calm and content, he gets fussy from time to time, but it doesn't last long at all.  He does more hanging out looking around then crying, and he actually sleeps pretty descent at night.  I don't think there are any words out there to fully describe the feeling I get when I hold him in my arms. He already knows a Father-son connection is made because I can see that in his eyes.  These moments ahead are going to be wonderful and I couldn't be happier.  I love sharing my thoughts and feelings with you all about my son. It makes me happy and just realize over and over again, how blessed I am to call him mine.

I love you son! You are a blessing from above...

Love,

~Daddy~

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed... the three of us are blessed. There's definitely a father son bond because you soothe him in ways that I can't and no one else can. He perks up and looks around when he hears your voice after you've been missing for a while. He loves his daddy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you babe! Yes we are def blessed and that was real sweet of you to say :)

    ReplyDelete