Monday, August 15, 2011

Patiently Waiting...

Today is somewhat tiring, my last day of work for a few days to celebrate bringing my son into the world! Even though I feel tired right now from a long hard working weekend and miserable allergies, my spirits are continuing to rise each and every second! Preparing for the arrival of my son has been an exciting adventure. Baby boy's nursery is all set, got his hospital bag packed, I feel so blessed and I'm estatic to watch him grow up!


Tomorrow morning is the day! The day fatherhood really starts, and the first day I get to look into my son's eyes and say, "Welcome son, Daddy is here." As a Father, I promise to stick by his side and teach him life's lessons.  To teach him right from wrong, to bless his food before he eats, to show respect to a female, and to stand up for himself if someobody puts their hands on him. I will do any and everything to be there for him, just like my Father did and does for me. Nothing in the world can, or will, stop me from being there for him! You never know how big your heart grows when you have a child to call your own.  To them, you are invincible, and that's how I will feel anytime I may need to step in for him. When he feels pain, I will hurt. When he falls down, I will be there to stand him up. When he needs help, I will be the guiding light and show him where to go. No matter what son, I am here for you.  You are blessed and your Mother and I are already proud of you!


Just hours away from arrival, I love you son, see you soon!


~Daddy~

1 comment:

  1. You're great and every time you write something you make me so happy and thankful. You are beyond gifted and I'm sure tyson will be just as blessed as his daddy... I love you

    ReplyDelete