Friday, August 12, 2011

Smiling, Anxious & Excited...

Today, I am feeling more and more anxious as these days count down, now only 4 days.  I have dreams, I feel stronger & weaker, but the emotions I feel for this life changing event is extraordinary! I have butterflies in my stomach right now, doesn't that mean your nervous?  Well, I feel no sense of being nervous at all.  It's kind of like getting ready for bed when your a kid knowing that Santa is coming in a few hours, but this feeling is greater! I woke up this morning with my mind pondering, just picturing the day, anxious and excited! I look in his room every time I walk pass it, smiling, anxious and excited!  Before I know it, my lil' man will be in my arms. When he looks up and smiles, I will look down and cry, experiencing blurry vision from tears of joy and happiness.  I will hold him tight as a tear lands on his hand...smiling, excited and blessed to call you my son!


See you soon son!


~Daddy~

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and amazing... Your son already knows he is so blessed to have you as a father and you continue to amaze me day after day. You are something special and I cannot wait to meet our son! <3

    ReplyDelete